Thursday, October 30, 2014

Marketing Hell

Above black bars of marketing hell
I create
in no time and no space,
building a wealth of things I make,
stacked and shoved in crevasses and corners
making a vacuum of spaceless horror
until I'm surrounded above my knees,
can barely walk or do things i please;
And then think when bills come due:
"I've got to sell!"
I come unglued
stop signs unhide themselves until
I sunder into must-market hell;
Oh, well, what can I say - it's just
another way to play;
And so upping my bootstraps I do the drill to
master the game (may as well),
avoiding consequences of more no-have nonsense
with blame, shame, regret and other such senselessness;
The bottom line is this, my cherished self:
You're the boss and no one else
Do what it takes, not what it doesn't
and erase forever the market-hell button;
Now enjoy that fresh clear new-found air as
you rise your being into millionairess,
(Ahhh, freedom at last from self-made big M mess)

No comments:

Post a Comment